The key objective of every modern company is its operational growth and its profitability.
Both of these elements are directly related to the productivity and growth of the corporate responsibility and the culture of its staff. Culture gives people a firm sense of collective identity and commitment to shared beliefs and values.
Attracting and retaining skilled and quality executives is nowadays achieved with packages of benefits that usually include:
- satisfactory fees
- benefits in kind
- complete and integrated insurance coverage and pension plans
Life and Health Insurance for Groups and Companies is considered worldwide as a powerful tool to highlight the relationship among worker and employer. Life and Health Insurance for Groups and Companies is offering coverage to employees and their families in case of illness, accident or loss of life that complement and enhance the benefits offered by social security funds.
Life and Health Insurance for Groups and Companies ensure the ability for supplementary pension and provide additional confidence and assurance to employees and their families.
For businesses, the main benefits from the provision of life and health insurance plans to their employees are:
- offers protection to employees and their families and retained economic benefits
- increases sense of safety to employees and their families in case of illness, accident or loss of life
- strengthens the sense of workers’ confidence to the company
- enhances the establishment of good working conditions
- generates conditions for increased productivity
- prevents turnover of skilled/experienced staff to competition
- strengthens conditions for attracting high skilled individuals from the market
- enhances corporate responsibility
- Health Insurance for Groups and Companies is considered of low financial impact to business turnover, due to the permissibility of deduction from taxable profits for most parts of the total expenditure